Anndi's Luggage: Friday funk five...
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday funk five...




Friday Funk Five…

Get the weekend started on the right foot (or off the right foot… and off the left one.. )

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! It's cold out there.. we gotta warm things up...



Got soul?



Will you ever think of this “get down” classic the same way again?



Ok.. so.. here's the original.. not as skeery LOL.. Smooch Trav and Vince.. LOL



Does it get better than this? The Great Sam Cooke!

Travis, bro, come dance with me darlin’!


There’s only word for this one...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Shake it!

Have a GREAT weekend folks.. friday night.. you should be dancin'!!


I love you all more than my luggage!
Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Comments on "Friday funk five..."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7:34 PM) : 

glad I popped back in... and probably better that you waited to post it- this was an "after-work" listen for sure... great selection again grasshopper

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7:35 PM) : 

OH and HOORAY
No Word Verification!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8:42 PM) : 

LOL at the plug love.

Gollum and Barry White??? Oh the horror!!

OK - the Sam Cooke makes up for the Gollum thingy.

Wooooooooooooo - let's swing it baby!!

Good stuff today sis!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10:22 PM) : 

Bond

Thank you old Master... LOL

Travis my bro!

Cute wasn't it!
You know I have to call a fake play and catch you unaware.. LOL!!
Hey know.. but Smeagol is so cute! hehehe..

LOVE Sam.. *sigh*

Smooch Bro

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1:40 AM) : 

Ew I forgot what Barry White looked like! But he sure had/has a voice of velvet didn't he?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9:04 AM) : 

Julie....

After Bond and Travis got the skeevies from watching Gollom and Smeagol version I added the original Barry, but, um, yeah...

I prefer to just listen...

Close your eyes or better yet.. background music... ;)

Smooch Julie!

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (9:31 AM) : 

wow bam those were sizzling hot Anndi querida! Enjoyed them all so much mouaaaaah have an amazing weekend!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (10:08 AM) : 

Ahhhhhhhhh--Sam Cooke--yummy

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (3:48 PM) : 

awesome tunes!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!

 

post a comment