Anndi's Luggage: oops!
With love and pride
I was humbled
Hear The Latest Show
Just Hit Play
Template Design By: Sanni Refurbished: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere near Montreal, Quebec, Canada

If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them.

FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
RECENT TRAVELS
PAST TRAVELS

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

oops!


I love you all more than my luggage!

Hugs, smooches and gropes!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "oops!"

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12:16 PM) : 

**goes back upstairs to redo eye makeup before leaving for work**

Oh I love giggle tears!!

Thanks Sweet Ann

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (5:20 PM) : 

very funny stuff

OH LUCY!!!!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5:35 PM) : 

Julie.. It tickled me to no end.... Glad you enjoyed it!

Bond.. funny you should say that.. I was looking for the Lucy clip and found this one... even funneir when it's real!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:07 PM) : 

LOL

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7:31 PM) : 

Duckles:

Sweetpea!!!! So glad you stopped by.

Quackwooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:47 PM) : 

My income tax refund will be back on February 6 and when I get my new computer, the first place I'm coming is here so I can see all of these great videos!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10:10 PM) : 

That's hilarious!

I also thought of Lucy.

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (3:47 AM) : 

tres tres tres marrant ma belle! Les pauvres I wouldn't want to be in their place LOL!

GROS bisous

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (12:02 PM) : 

too funny!! loved seeing the chickens fly thru!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (1:21 PM) : 

buwhahahahahahahah.... *gasps for breath* buwhahahahahahahahaha...

That reminded me of the episode where Lucy and Ethel were working in the chocolate factory....

 

Blogger Jonathan said ... (2:26 PM) : 

It tickled me to no end

Anndi...it tickled your end? Hey, now, we don't need to hear about that! What a grown woman does behind closed door's is NOBODY'S business, OK?!?! ;-)

LOL! Sorry, my juvenile side (which I sometimes can stifle) emerged for a moment! :-)

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (2:50 PM) : 

Bwaaaahaahahahahahaha! That was, most definitely, laugh out loud funny! Those poor peeps. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. I found the chickens on the conveyor belt especially funny!

 

Blogger Twyla said ... (3:05 PM) : 

LOL...that was so funny. It reminds me of those 'Just for Laughs Gags'. Those are hilarious...I'm sure you've seen them. :-)

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (3:40 PM) : 

it is the Lucy clip LOLOLOL

It would have been funnier if she'd tried to eat them

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:00 PM) : 

Jonathan..

"What a grown woman does behind closed door's is NOBODY'S business, OK?!?! ;-)"

Who says it was behind closed doors?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4:09 PM) : 

Dana: Can they put your refund on an equally fast conveyor do you think? Just make sure it doesn't go in reverse ;)!

Travis: hugs Bro... common reference points dear!

Tisha: bisous ma belle... But I sure would like to be close by... maybe with my hand on the controls.. reverse.. forward.. reverse .. forward.. LOL Bwahahahaha!

Mary: kinda felt sorry for the chickens...

Dixie: love to make you laugh Big Sis! SMOOCH!

Clay: it feels like my inbox at work actually... thanks for leaving a comment sweetie...

Meri: it had me giggling, didn't expect the chickens..

Twyla: it's exactly like the Just for Laughs Gags.. yup! funny stuff!

Turnbaby: don't know Turn.. it would have gotten a big ewwwwwwwwwwww from me... LOL!

 

post a comment